About VOK Series
Basic & High Temperature Resistant Models
Series with double capsulated ball bearings NSK Japan which guarantee 30 000 hours of continuous operation.
The fans from VOK series are designed to be attached to Ø100, Ø110, Ø120, Ø135 and Ø150 air ducts in ventilation, air conditioning and heating installations.
The fans are available in two versions:
– Standard version (VOK) – applicable to ventilation systems with airflow’s maximum temperature up to 60°C;
– High-temperature resistant version (VOK-T ) applicable to heating and ventilation systems with airflow’s maximum temperature up to 150°C.
The fans are equipped with a built-in silent electric motor with double-encapsulated ball bearings which guarantee 30,000 hours of faultless operation when installed horizontally or vertically.
The body, the turbine, and the back shutter are manufactured from aluminum alloy or Glass-filled Polyamide which guarantees efficient cooling and better fire safety.
VOK models with assembly openings measuring 100mm, 120mm and
VOK models with assembly openings measuring 100mm, 120mm and 150mm can be equipped with automatic closing shutter (accessory) preventing the entry of cold air and insects when the fan is switched off.
VOK series fans can be fitted with a thermostat to provide a controlled start / stop of the fan in heating installations. Where the airflow needs to be controlled, the fan could be operated by a speed regulator.
Trickle Impregnation Technology
- Sealed motor against dust and moisture
- Maximum isolation characteristics
- Longlivity of the electric motor