About VA Series
For specialist application. Basic & High Temperature Resistant Models
Series with double capsulated ball bearings NSK Japan which guarantee 30 000 hours of continuous operation.
Axial fans fall into the following categories:
VA 9/2, VA 12/2, VA 12/2K, VA 14/2, VA 16/2.
- cooling of electronic control panels;
- ventilation of electrical panels;
- installation in devices in electronics, appliance construction and automation;
- cooling of welding machines and plasm cutting machines;
- installation in cooling and ventilation systems and air-conditioning devices;
- installation in household air heaters and heat exchangers.
All fans of this type have a built-in single-phase electric motors with shielded poles and a short-circuited rotor with double capsulated ball bearings. The fan is square in shape with internally located fins to which the stator is attached.
The VA series axial fans are suitable to be to fitted to apertures and air conduits with Ø90, Ø100, Ø120, Ø135 and Ø150.
They can be produced with supply voltages 230V, 115V, 36V or 24V, at frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz.
Isolation class: “H” – 180 degrees Celsius or “L” – 200 degrees Celsius.
Protection degree: IP 44.
The fans are designed to operate under normal climatic conditions where the ambient temperature can vary from -5 degrees Celsius up to +60 degrees Celsius and a relative humidity from 40% to 98% at 30 degrees Celsius.
Upon clients’ request the fans can be manufactured to operate at higher temperatures, in tropical or coastal climatic zones.
Trickle Impregnation Technology
- Sealed motor against dust and moisture
- Maximum isolation characteristics
- Longlivity of the electric motor